Monday, July 20, 2009


The Spirit & The Bride say, "Come!"

“The: Lord your God is in the midst of you, a Mighty One, a Savior [Who saves]! He will rejoice over you with joy, He will rest [in silent satisfaction] and in His love He will be silent and make no mention {of past sins, or even recall them]; He will exult over you with singing.” (Zephaniah 3:17 AMP)

“How Do I Love Thee?”

“Let me count the ways…I love how You touch my heart and give me songs of love, that I might express myself to You…I love how You comfort me – lifting me above the worries and cares in my life…I love how You surround me with Your Spirit and chase away loneliness and wipe away my tears, making it ok in my heart that no one is around…In fact I love that I am learning to enjoy the quiet times of intimacy with You…I love You because You chose me to be your bride…I love You because You chose to be my Beloved Ishi, my Husband…I love You because You are so patient with me…I love You because You know my heart better than I know myself…And yet, You still love me…I love You because I can lay my heart in Your Hands with utmost confidence that You will show me tenderness and mercy…I love how You tend the garden of my heart…You water me, and gently prune me that I might yield more fruit…I love Your precious Blood that cleanses me from all my guilt and sins…I love how being in Your Presence is changing my comeliness, I am becoming more beautiful from the inside out…I love how You have extended Your royal scepter to me and received me to sit at Your right hand. I love how You have taken all that is Yours and given it to me…I love how You didn’t just give me up to half Your Kingdom…You gave me all of Your Kingdom and Your Spirit without reservation…I love You because You took my place at Calvary and died for me…I love how You guard and protect me with a jealous love…I love how You think of me as the apple of Your eye, a garden for Your pleasure, and a rare and fragrant perfume…I love that You exult over me with singing…I love how You will transfigure me in the twinkling of an eye when You return for me…I love that You are my King…May I always pleasure Your heart as much as You have pleasured mine.”

Lovingly,
Your Little Lamb,
Paulette

“I do not consider, brethren, that I have captured and made it my own [yet]; but one thing I do [it is my one aspiration] forgetting what lies behind and straining forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the [supreme and heavenly] prize to which God in Christ Jesus is calling us upward.” (Philippians 3:13, 14 AMP)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home